Turn off, Shut Down and Log Out in Paradise with Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection
Detaching from Digital Media is not an easy thing to do at the best of times, so Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection in Crete has created an irresistible way of going ‘off-grid’ for over-worked and stressed out Britons needing a bit of a break.
In truth, the setting here provides a welcome distraction from any smart phone. A spectacular getaway whose awe inspiring views of the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean will take your breath away, Domes of Elounda is set on the jaw-dropping Cretan coastline. And the effect here is truly magical - an effortless fusion of stylish surroundings, impeccable service and an extraordinary spa matched only by the stunning views over the Bay of Elounda and the enchanting island of Spinalonga.
In the interest of encouraging guests to truly soak in these serene surroundings, talk to a human or read an actual paper bound book – Domes is delighted to announce the launch of their Divine Disconnect Package; allowing guests to switch off and re-charge their own batteries rather than those of their electronic devices.
The Divine Disconnect package includes:
- Devices day off, where all gadgets are locked in your suite’s safe until the end of the day.
- A Breakfast in Bed of Mood-boosting, healthy, fresh foods such as freshly squeezed juices and delectable homemade bread.
- Day Tripping – An organised activity such as fishing on a chartered boat, accompanied by snacks and beverages. Another option would be a visit to CretAquarium, one of the largest and most modern aquariums in Europe.
- Afternoon activities that are non-digital. This includes colouring books for adults or families, a selection of glossy magazines and coffee table books, and board games.
- Cosy dinner in the quiet corners of one of our restaurants with a special health-conscious menu.
- A Digital Detox certificate will be handed upon completion of the detox day that can be shown to the bar for a complimentary glass of prosecco (and a smoothie for children).
Digital Detox can be organised on a day by day basis – for those nervous about unplugging more than 24 hours – at a cost of 650 Euros per day.
Indeed, at Domes of Elounda, the atmosphere is perfect to remind oneself of the important things in life. Boasting a collection of distinctively designed suites and villas, Domes of Elounda is a fashionable retreat perched hillside with breath-taking, panoramic views of glimmering blue ocean. A collection of luxury residences offering seclusion and uninhibited splashing in private pools, there is also a stunning spa with a range of exceptional treatments. And the activities abound. The kids club, called Domesland is creative and engaging, with treasure hunts, sandcastle building, and astronomy as well as watersports (including tubing, water skiing and beginning scuba instruction), paddle boarding, bowling, biking, drawing lessons, tennis, pedalos and kneeboards.
Award winning Domes of Elounda is located in one of the loveliest parts of Greece, the cosmopolitan Elounda; a long-time A-list secret location, favoured by host of famous faces such as Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Rhianna. Boasting a collection of distinctively designed suites and villas, Domes of Elounda is a delightful retreat with breath-taking, 360 degree views of cerulean blue. Only 3 hours and 55 minutes out of Gatwick, nearby Heraklion airport makes this an utterly perfect escape.
For further information and images please contact:
E: callum@ foxpr.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 208 878 1008
M: +44 (0) 7912 745688