With personalisation named as a key trend for 2019, Santiburi Koh Samui is taking a fresh approach with the launch of “Lèn”, (which means ‘Play’ in Thai) a holistic new concept that allows every guest to discover their own personal happiness. Created by Jennifer Linder, Santiburi’s dedicated Wellbeing Manager, Jennifer has spent her career committed to improving guests’ welfare.
Bespoke itineraries draw upon a range of treatments and activities designed to boost wellness including five new tailor-made programmes that cover adventure, relaxation, romance, culture and family, each offering combines spa treatments, activities and gourmet experiences:
- The Family Programme is designed to help parents and children connect through a range of immersive multi-generational activities including jungle treks, boat trips, cooking classes and family spa sessions. Stay in a deluxe two-bedroom beachfront villa, complete with spacious swimming pool and private garden for a truly luxurious family getaway.
- The Relaxation Programme is ideal for those looking to destress, complete with yoga sessions, organic breakfasts and soothing spa treatments at Santiburi’s Spa, where tradition meets innovation. All treatments draw from natural therapies, devised to restore a profound sense of balance.
- The Adventure Programme includes scuba diving and sports massages with healthy meals on the menu such as buddha bowls to ensure a rejuvenating escape. Take advantage of the resort’s very own Sports Centre and jog around the 1.2km trail, weaving through the beautiful gardens and along the beach, guided mountain bike tours are also on offer to guests wanting to explore the area.
- The Culture Programme aims to showcase the rich culture of Thailand, participants will find Muay Thai boxing classes and authentic excursions on the agenda. With the chance to dig deep and discover the roots of Thai Massage, guests can learn the ancient secrets of natural herbal remedies from the resort’s experienced spa team.
- The Romance Programme is perfect for couples seeking a dreamy getaway, encouraging partners to bask together in paradise and indulge in private dinners on the beach, couple’s massages and sunset cruises, boasting some of the finest views Thailand has to offer.
Each programme showcases a different part of Santiburi Koh Samui. Nestled in 23 acres of landscaped tropical gardens with a 300-metre-long stretch of private beach, this elegant luxury resort offers a complete collection of experiences and activities. With a variety of rooms and suites and a range of dining options, including three á la carte restaurants for guests to choose from.